ULTRA WHISPER - KEY FEATURES
The Ultra Whisper is a low power watermaker, engineered for boaters with limited electrical options. The very quiet Ultra Whisper features automatic operation and is easy to use with its simple Start and Stop controls. It serves as an efficient water supply, ideal for small power boats and sail boats.
- AC or DC power
- Energy efficient
- Quiet Operation
- Automatic one-touch operation requires no pressure or operator adjustment
- Self adjusts to feed water conditions
- Automatic Fresh Water Flush (repeats every 7 days) included with system, if requested at the time of order.
- Energy Efficient, low amperage per gallon of product water
- Energy Transfer Device operates 750 hours between seal maintenance
METERS / MONITORS
- LCD display and four (4) illuminated LED status indication lamps of the system operation
- Hour Meter for keeping accurate ship's logs & schedule preventative maintenance.
- Solid state electronic flow meters for visual monitoring of the product water and feed water flow used to calculate production rates of the system.
- Exclusive Solid Salinity Meter shows actual product water quality, an essential tool for product water monitoring.
- Product water quality is displayed on the LCD display.
- Fault LED indication is provided for easy diagnosis of required maintenance
- Quiet feed pump runs smooth and is free of pulsations.
- Push button remote control available
- Easy to remove Sea Strainer with a cleanable Monel Mesh Screen filter element for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal.
- Optional - pH Neutralizer, and Automatic Fresh Water Flush.
NOISE REDUCTION FEATURES
- Smooth running and extraordinarily quiet.
- Vibration isolation mounts included.
- EfficientSea Energy Transfer Device made from Nitronic 50 material - corrosion and erosion resistance.
- Micro Processor Controlled Electronics provide state-of-the-art technology and reliability with weekly Automatic Fresh Water Flush timing and sequential starting of electric motors with manual override.
- Dedicated heavy duty Magnetic Latching Relays for each motor integrated in the system.
- Stainless steel exterior and interior pressure gauge for accurate measurement of water maker functions..
- Fiberglass Reinforced High Pressure Membrane Vessel is stronger and eliminates corrosion.
- A failsafe Product Water Diversion Valve
- Unique Low Voltage Control Circuitry, shielded terminals, & covered high voltage components for end-user safety.
- High rejection / high yield membrane element that produces higher quality product water in a smaller space.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipped from the factory ready to install and function.
- There are no optional items required, and a complete installation kit is also included along with a comprehensive and detailed Owner's Operation & Maintenance Manual.
- Worldwide Service and Sales Network for immediate attention regardless of location.
- Technical service dedicated to excellent system performance.