ULTROCLEAR DF - KEY FEATURES
The UltroClear DF system works with the Aqua
Matic to produce water that is double purified.
It’s reliable piping connection allows direct feed
from the Aqua Matic and activates automatic
operation. The UltroClear DF starts when water
is fed into the system and stops when water no
longer passes through. The final product water
is ultra pure, capable of absorbing and pulling
away dirt and debris from all surface finishes.
Simple and reliable add on, easy to use
Connects to your currect Sea Recovery watermaker using one tube. Unit capacities range from 400 GPD to 1500 GPD (1.5-5.75 M3D). Multiple skids/units can be combined in parallel for larger capacity systems and for reliability. This high efficiency system is fully automated, produces polished water that is perfect for hull wash downs.
- Fully automatic, turns on and produces polished water when water passes through.
- Automatic shut down, when water is no longer fed into the UltroClear DF from your current watermaker.
- NRO pump runs dry operation without pump damage
- Aluminum Parker IPS corrosion resistant skid frame
- Uses carbon filtration.
- High rejection / high yield membrane element that produces higher quality product water in a smaller space.
- Fiberglass Reinforced High Pressure Membrane Vessel is strong and eliminates corrosion.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
- The UlrtroClear is shipped from the factory ready to install and function.
- There are no optional items required, and a complete installation kit is also included along with a comprehensive and detailed Owner's Operation & Maintenance Manual.
- Worldwide Service and Sales Network for immediate attention regardless of location
- Technical service dedicated to excellent system performance