AQUA WHISPER PRO - KEY FEATURES
The Aqua Whisper Pro watermaker is suited for charter, offshore fishing, and ocean cruising. It’s traditional manual functions and touch-pad control panel allows simple operation and digital + analog instrumentation for redundancy. The Aqua Whisper Pro’s high pressure pump is engineered to be quieter than conventional high pressure pumps, and operates for 2,500 hours before any maintenance is required.
Easy to use, easy to upgrade
The Aqua Whisper Pro’s semi-automatic operation requires only one pressure adjustment to varying feed water conditions. User-friendly touch pad control panel is simple to use and easy to understand. Multiple product water production capabilities from 450 gallons / 1,703 liters to 1800 gallons / 6,814 liters per day (19 gal / 71 lit - 75 gal / 284 lit per hour). All Aqua Whisper Pro models are “in-field” upgradable to higher production capacities.
Manage critical functions from any location
The LCD touch screen acts as your watermaker’s first mate, and will assist your efforts to maintain, guide, and configure the Aqua Whisper Pro anyway you wish. Vital system functions and gauges are reported through the display and remote, and can be accessed at any time. The Aqua Whisper Pro gives operators maximum control with the ability to do more than ever before.
Fresh Water Flush on frame
The AQW Pro compact features all replaceable pre and post filters on frame, for the easiest installation and operation, including the carbon filter for the fresh water flush that comes standard.
Alternatively, for the more intense applications like i.e. dirty sea water, charter cruises, offshore fishing or ocean crossings, the AQW Pro is available with heavier duty commercial pre-filter and oil water separator in place of the standard pre-filters on frame, for longer lasting cartridges and less frequent replacement.
- High pressure plunger pump - specifically designed for sea water reverse osmosis applications. The unique design of this high pressure pump reduces noise level to a negligent hum.
- Low noise manifold system design
- Vibration isolation mounts included.
METERS / MONITORS
- Hour Meter for keeping accurate ship's logs & schedule preventative maintenance.
- New solid state electronic flow meters for visual monitoring of the product water and feed water flow used to calculate production rates of the system.
- Digital and bar graph Salinity Meter shows actual product water quality, an essential tool for product water monitoring.
- Exclusive high efficiency booster pump for extended pre-filter life.
- Quiet high pressure pump runs smooth and is free of pulsations.
- Remote control touch pad available
- A Soft Motor Starter is available for single phase AC powered systems that reduces start up power by 60%.
- Clear viewable Sea Strainer with a cleanable Monel Mesh Screen filter for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal.
- Optional - Commercial Prefilter, Oil Water Separator, pH Neutralizer, and Automatic Fresh Water Flush
TOUCH PAD AND DIGITAL SCREEN
- Automatic FWF on system stop
- Automatic shut down, either time duration or product quantity.
- On / Off Manual Booster Pump Button
- Dedicated heavy duty Magnetic Latching Relays for each motor integrated in the system.
- 316 Stainless Steel Pressure Transducers for accurate measurement of system functions.
- New High rejection / high yield membrane element that produces higher quality product water in a smaller space.
- Fiberglass Reinforced High Pressure Membrane Vessel is stronger and eliminates corrosion.
- A failsafe Product Water Diversion Valve
- Unique Low Voltage Control Circuitry, shielded terminals, and covered high voltage components for end-user safety.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
- The Aqua Whisper DX is shipped from the factory ready to install and function.
- There are no optional items required, and a complete installation kit is also included along with a comprehensive and detailed Owner's Operation & Maintenance Manual.
- Worldwide Service and Sales Network for immediate attention regardless of location
- Technical service dedicated to excellent system performance