Safe, reliable, and supported anywhere in the world. The Atlantic Sea is Sea Recovery's largest series of SWRO systems. It's features include a small footprint and fully automatic controls with the capability to produce up to 1,200 metric tons per day. The Atlantic Sea also boasts the lowest consumption of energy per ton of water produced. The System is perfect for those who require an unlimited amount of fresh water anywhere at anytime.
DIGITAL CONTROL WITH STANDARD MODBUS
- Fully automated controller equipped with integrated performance monitoring and optimization software.
- Automatic control and detection capabilities.
- The Atlantic Sea's standard MODBUS communications package allows real time remote monitoring of essential system functions.
LOW MAINTENANCE SEA RECOVERY HP PUMP
- The most compact and efficient pump on the market
- Flexible installation options that don't require frames, belt drives or gear boxes
- The Danfoss Pump is water lubricated, corrosion resistant (Super Duplex) and completely eliminates oil leaks and membrane fouling caused by oil leaks
- Provides constant flow regardless of variations in pressure while delivering a total efficiency of up to 97%.
I-SAVE ENERGY RECOVERY SYSTEM
- Consumes the least amount of power while producing almost unlimited amounts of fresh water
- Capable of reducing up to 49% of energy consumption.
- Saves a significant amount of energy lowering running costs and lowering the ships carbon footprint.
ONE TOUCH START UP WITH INSTANT ON FEATURE
- The Atlantic Sea is capable of "instant on" start-up that allows the system to produce usable fresh water within minutes of starting the Atlantic Sea SWRO system.
REMOTE SERVICE BY SEA RECOVERY
- The Atlantic Sea comes installed with a remote monitoring system that allows Sea Recovery's technicians to check the status of the system and provide maintenance reminders and alerts that will help keep your water system running at optimal condition.